See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Smart Site Selection Leading to Smooth Patient Recruitment and Better Study Data
- The key to collaborative recruitment at English (UK) NHS Sites
- How to embed the Voice of the Patient in Research & Development?
- What drives the behaviour of your patients and learn to build relevant services with the multichannel approach?
- Tailoring study designs with more meaningful endpoints
- Patient Centricity: real vs. Ideal Patients
- Patient Voice on the critical path in study design
- Exceptional recruitment approach in rare disease in clinical studies
- Use of New Technologies: Social Media and other new trends
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry / industries involved in:
- Patient Recruitment and Retention
- Patient Engagement
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Trials
- Study / Site Selection/ Monitoring Experts
26 February 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
Latest trends and developments in patient recruitment and retention
- How to overcome the challenges of patient recruitment using big data technologies?
- What is the future of automated patient recruitment?
- What is truly essential to ensure patient retention?
- GDPR and new regulations and their effect on patient recruitment and ways of accommodating to them
- Challenges of virtual/ remote clinical trials
26 February 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
Clinical operations excellence
- How to bring the voice of the patient into the earliest stages of clinical trial planning?
- How to allow patients to self-identify themselves within communities?
- How to improve the diversity of study participants through patient centricity?
- What are the best recommendations for trial feasibility and site selection?
- How to overcome the challenges of failure?