11th Annual Patient Recruitment and Retention Summit
26 - 28 February 2019, London
11th Annual Patient Recruitment and Retention Summit is designed to bring the latest trends and challenges in the area of patient recruitment, retention but also engagement with the patients to provide better results in clinical trials. You will discover what is needed for a successful recruitment process, what are the necessities to retain the patients in the study and how to really understand the patient needs.
Will Be Discussed
- Smart Site Selection Leading to Smooth Patient Recruitment and Better Study Data
- The key to collaborative recruitment at English (UK) NHS Sites
- How to embed the Voice of the Patient in Research & Development?
- What drives the behaviour of your patients and learn to build relevant services with the multichannel approach?
- Tailoring study designs with more meaningful endpoints
- Patient Centricity: real vs. Ideal Patients
- Patient Voice on the critical path in study design
- Exceptional recruitment approach in rare disease in clinical studies
- Use of New Technologies: Social Media and other new trends
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers