10th Annual Patient Recruitment & Retention Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Associate Director in Global Clinical Operations
Senior Director, Patient Recruitment Programs
Global Medical Director
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Diderik BOOTDirector – Clinical Program Leader
Optimizing The Patient Insight Science
Hear how the generation of patient insights can be used in a protocol development, study start-up, and during the performance of a clinical trial in several therapeutic areas / Examples will be given from the patient simulations, patient panels, and patient data sharing.
- Why do we need to involve patients earlier in a trial development, gain insights, and shape future trials to enhance the patient experience?
- Methods to involve your patients at the key trial design points efficiently to improve the trial performance, speed the recruitment up, and aid retention
- Effective data sharing strategies: aid transparency and recruitment
Uwe SCHONINGFeasibility And Recruitment Partner
Using E-Recruitment As A Mitigation Strategy For A High Priority Study
Type 2 diabetes trial was a high priority study with extremely short timelines and it deemed impossible. To choose the right patient enrolment strategy was the key to success. E-recruitment was implemented among other tactics and helped keeping the enrolment timelines.
- Type 2 diabetes trial presented as a case study
- High priority study due to urgent business needs
- Challenge to complete enrolment within aggressive timelines
- Several recruitment strategies were implemented
- Experience from e-recruitment in Germany and Poland
Sara JAMESPatient Recruitment Lead
Building Best-In-Class Permanent Digital Patient Recruitment Ecosystem
Through the development of the Lilly TrialGuide digital patient recruitment ecosystem, Lilly is leading a transformation in digital patient recruitment by moving the digital patient recruitment from transactional, study specific projects to an everlasting patient-focused process with Lilly TrialGuide as the centrepiece. Lilly has identified and assembled a first-in-class digital patient recruitment solution. This presentation will cover:
- The Lilly TrialGuide (LTG) patient recruitment ecosystem provides patient-facing information and education regarding clinical trials
- LTG can connect all future study-level microsites in design and function to LTG to ensure patients can find trials that are right for them
- The assembly of the best-in-class digital patient recruitment sourcing strategy
Pam BACONExecutive Director Medical Affairs
Challenges In The Patient And Site Recruitment And Retention In Observational Research
Observational research and the use of Real World Data is being more common in both the development programme and in the post-marketing understanding of safety, value, and drug utilisation. Whilst there are many similarities in recruiting and retaining sites/patients between observational research and interventional studies, this talk will focus on some of the more prominent issues in observational studies and some suggestion solutions on how to plan and hopefully solve them.
- Differences between observational research and interventional studies
- Choosing the right sites
- How to ensure study recruitment but not introduce bias in patient selection
- Retaining patient and sites (especially in long-duration studies)
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- New trends and strategies in the electronic recruitment and patient retention
- Patient centricity and improving trial experience
- Factors influencing patient motivation
- CRO’s partnership
- Smart devices and the way they enable us to collect data and monitor patients
- Patient Recruitment and Site Selection
- Patient experience and retention
- How to ensure patients quality feedback?
- What should the post-trial communication look like?
- The acceptability of new technologies by patients and regulators
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from pharma industry involved in:
- Patient Recruitment
- Patient Retention
- Patient Engagement
- Feasibility and Recruitment
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Program Management
- Patient Relations
- Medical Affairs