- The diversification of the patient recruitment approaches as a tool for the research underperformance prevention
- What is the role of decentralised clinical trial methods in the process of patient enrolment?
- The cooperation between companies and patient organisations as a way to facilitate patient engagement
- How to develop and apply the relevant Patients Focused Medicine Development (PFMD) guides to encourage patients to stay in the trial?
- Ways to communicate and aid your patients: Support programmes, counselling sessions and patient communities
- Benefits and challenges of virtual clinical trials: Exploiting technology for effective global reach
- Coping with the new normal: Lessons to learn and changes to do for patient engagement and retention
14th Annual Patient Recruitment and Retention Summit
23 - 24 February 2022 | Berlin
The 14th Annual Patient Recruitment and Retention Summit was designed to share the learning from the previous year, determine the relevant trends for efficient patient engagement in clinical trials, and predict the upcoming changes for the patient-centred clinical trials. Will be hybrid trials the solution for the accessibility? What to consider when going for an eConsent solution? Why do patients drop out of the trials? How to prevent this and save your budget? Let us answer these and many other questions to help you deliver outstanding performance when executing the clinical trial.
This patient recruitment and retention event is going to bring together senior-level representatives from top pharma companies. You will hear the best real-life case studies, benefit from remarkable networking opportunities and establish important business contacts. Enrich your knowledge, get the insights, discuss the innovations & challenges within the pharma industry. Register now to book your seat and become a part of something extraordinary!
Hottest topics that will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Enjoyed the event, it was very valuable. Good variety of topics and presentations – taking away lots of good ideas.Associate Director, Patient Recruitment Programmes, Pfizer
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference