- The diversification of the patient recruitment approaches as a tool for the research underperformance prevention
- What is the role of decentralised clinical trial methods in the process of patient enrolment?
- The cooperation between companies and patient organisations as a way to facilitate patient engagement
- How to develop and apply the relevant Patients Focused Medicine Development (PFMD) guides to encourage patients to stay in the trial?
- Ways to communicate and aid your patients: Support programmes, counselling sessions and patient communities
- Benefits and challenges of virtual clinical trials: Exploiting technology for effective global reach
- Coping with the new normal: Lessons to learn and changes to do for patient engagement and retention
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics that will be discussed
at this annual
Patients have always been close to the clinical trials activities. But nowadays, with the overwhelming digitalisation era they are not just passive participants. They are the creators, designers and regulators throughout the whole clinical trial pipeline. If you do not think this applies for your organisation, then you should ask yourself: “Am I moving in the right direction?”
The 14th Annual Patient Recruitment and Retention Summit was designed to share the learning from the previous year, determine the relevant trends for efficient patient engagement in clinical trials, and predict the upcoming changes for the patient-centred clinical trials. Will be hybrid trials the solution for the accessibility? What to consider when going for an eConsent solution? Why do patients drop out of the trials? How to prevent this and save your budget? Let us answer these and many other questions to help you deliver outstanding performance when executing the clinical trial.
This patient recruitment and retention event is going to bring together senior-level representatives from top pharma companies. You will hear the best real-life case studies, benefit from remarkable networking opportunities and establish important business contacts. Enrich your knowledge, get the insights, discuss the innovations & challenges within the pharma industry. Register now to book your seat and become a part of something extraordinary!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the pharma industry involved in:
- Patient Recruitment
- Patient Retention
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Study
- Patient Centricity
- Recruitment Programmes
- Patient Engagement
- Site & Patient Access
- Trials Transparency
- Feasibility & Recruitment
”Another great conference, very interesting, interactive and a good opportunity for learning.Head of Clinical Operations UK and Ireland, GSK